I am delighted with my lodge. Extremely happy with the outcome, definitely recommend to my family and friends to do get one out here!
Besalu - Holiday Homes in Catalonia
Situated on the beautiful river Fluvia and dominated by its 1000 year old world famous bridge Besalu is a year round delight visited by thousands of tourists from all parts of the globe. You will find several museums, regular medieval pageants, music festivals and for the gourmet at least three restaurants in the Michelin guide.
30 minutes from Gerona airport from numerous UK airports with Ryan air. Barcelona International airport and Perpignan, just over the French border are good alternative airports.
Situated on the edge of Besalu the site has a touring section as well as a section for mobile homes. It is a wonderful base for either a holiday home or for long stays. The parks proximity to Gerona Airport makes it a great destination for regular winter weekends and longer summer stays.
- Besalu is in the Garrotxa national park with stunning scenery, wonderful walking and cycling etc.
- Golf - 10 top championship courses nearby - including Torremirona, Gerona, and PGA Catalunya within 15 - 20 mins.
- Fishing - our park has its own river front, as well as several other rivers and lakes in the local area.
- Wildlife - a wonderful region for wildlife enthusiasts - including otters and a wonderful range of wild birds.
- Skiing - Besalu is only an hour from the ski resorts of the Pyrenees, offering the best of both summer and winter activities
- Open all year
- Swimming Pool
- Bar / Restaurant
- Pool with Sun Terrace
- Small Shop
- Washing Machines
- Plots approx. 100 - 150 sq meters
- Water & electricity by meter.
- Sat TV - we can arrange and install
- WIFI & TV installation
- Gas - bottle
- Pets – by management approval
- Site Fees – 2,500€ plus 10% I.V.A tax
Nearby Places of Interest
Dali museum - Itself is only 20 minutes or so drive. This museum is one of the most visited and popular museums in Catalonia, and it shows some of Salvador Dali's famous work.
Besalu Village - Attractions include the impressive Romanesque bridge, the Medieval Quarter , the Old Sinagogue, the Main Town Square (Plaça Major) and the old city walls, all of which are worth exploring as you wander around.
SUPERB NEW PHASE OF LARGE PLOTS AT BESALU
We are pleased to announce a new phase of extra-large new plots on our Besalu site. A limited number of plots will be available on this new sheltered south facing meadow section. Plots of up to 150 sq. meters will be available from autumn 2016 – view and reserve your plot now to avoid disappointment. The most desirable largest plots are sure to go fast in this superb national park Location.
Photos of Besalu
View more images