When we stood on the first floor balcony of the clubhouse looking down over the park with the town of Alcala in the background we new immediately that this was the park for us.
Spain - Holiday Homes in Spain
Spain offers breath-taking panoramic vistas, friendly people, great cuisine and fine wines. It is renowned for its long coastline filled with beautiful golden white sandy beaches. With large parts of the country enjoy over three hundred days of sunshine every year its no wonder it’s become a haven for those wishing to escape the Northern European winters.
So with plenty of sun, sea and sand it is no surprise that Spain ranks among the worlds top tourist destinations. It has something for everyone from quiet bars and restaurants, to museums packed full of historical and cultural exhibits. If you love sport then you will love Spain with everything from fishing, diving and sailing in the warm waters of the Mediterranean to bird watching, trekking and horse riding in the National Parks. As for golf, its no secret that Spain has a plethora of world-class courses to test even the most ardent golf enthusiast.
Outside the big city’s the pace of life is markedly more relaxed with a number of small towns and villages still having siestas where everything grinds to a halt as people take a mid-afternoon snooze.
- Sun, sea and sangria the perfect holiday combination
- Stunning mountains, arid landscapes and thousands of miles of coasts Spain has something for everyone
- The very fabric of the Spain in steeped in history and culture offering visitors a glimpse into the past.
- Spain a foodie’s paradise – what more needs to be said?
- Spain is definitely one of the Worlds best party spots, with every village having it's own unique fiesta each year.
Sport in Spain
- World Class Golf Courses
- Horse Riding & Trekking
- Sailing, Windsurfing & Diving
- Sport Fishing
- La Liga Football
- Walking & Hiking
- Museums & Art Galleries
- Churches & Cathedrals
- Colorful Festivals
- Dali Inspired Architecture
- Wildlife in the Donana National Park
- Flamenco & Salsa Dancing
Eating & Dining
- Warm & Friendly Tavernas
- Bustling City Restaurants
- Comforting Paella
- Mouth Watering Tapas
- Scrumptious Local Hams & Cheeses
- Fresh, Colourful Seafood
Photos of Spain