When we stood on the first floor balcony of the clubhouse looking down over the park with the town of Alcala in the background we new immediately that this was the park for us.
Unique New Cottage Home at Besalu
This is a "one off" unique 72 sq. metre twin cottage home nearly twice the floor space of any other home at Besalu.
Manufactured by Tingdene in the UK, this home was brought to Spain as a sales/reception centre on a major golf development. It was never used and was brought to Besalu to be reconverted into a high quality home. The owners have stripped it out and totally rebuilt the interior including new electrics and plumbing throughout.
- 2 double bedrooms – one with en-suite bath/shower and one with shower, both with w.c. and hand basin
- Large kitchen area – scope to extend the kitchen units and add an island
- Large living room with t.v. points
- Extensive L shaped raised decking area with superb views
- Private parking area to the rear of the home with back door to home
- Small garden area to front of home
- Good quality laminate flooring throughout
This unique new home can be a home or holiday home for LIFE at a fraction of the cost of a similar U.K national park location. The new owners have the scope to personalise the home by adding their own furniture package, light shades, curtains or blinds etc. We can arrange the complete furnishing package should the owner prefer. If the new owner was to rent the home out it would achieve in excess of £1,000 per week in high season.
We think this is the only sited home of this build quality in the entire national park area. Unlike other mobile homes and chalets which have a limited life span and therefore depreciate in value this home will last a life time and more than hold its value. You can treat the home like a house and refurbish the entire interior at any stage in the future – ie Kitchen, bathroom etc.